Saturday, July 5, 2008

The biggest shock of all...

Never in my WILDEST dreams did I expect something like this... While we were getting ready for our party, the doorbell rang. I was upstairs cleaning my room so Eric answered the door. I was expecting Girl and Rick because they were coming early to help set-up. I started down the stairs. Eric said they were in the kitchen. I turned the corner to the kitchen and smack dab in my face was Pops holding a big 4th of July bouquet! He drove all the way from Cali to surprise us and come to our party! lol The best part of all for the kids was in a little envelope Pops gave them. It was a $100 bill for EACH kid! On the envelope it said, "Toys 'r' us. The kids were so excited. Today Pops took the kids to Toys 'r' Us and they got to pick out their loot. :) We were sad that Nana could not make it but the kids did get the chance to call her and say thank you. Needless to say, they are already asking when he will visit again... lol

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Hey! where's my $100 !!!!! lol!
I'm glad the kids had fun too!!! Lisa, you look so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a nice pappie!

Lovely Lisa said...

Hooray! What a cool grandpa. Y'all look so happy. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!