Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are ready!!!

We are ready for our annual Hill Family Fun-Old Fashioned-Family-4th of July BBQ and Pot Luck tomorrow! Yipee!!! My goal was to finish everything today so we can go to our church pancake breakfast tomorrow. Everyone is bringing so much stuff so we will have food galore; our neighbor is lending us an outdoor cover and a blow-up pool, (We are also using our own slip "n" slide) and after the festivities here, we will all head over to the local fireworks show! I LOVE this! I love our friends, our country, and my family. All those together make for one great day! Below I have given you a "taste" of some of our decorations. We didn't do the red, white, and blue garage lights this year because we want to keep the electricity bill low, but other than that, we are all decked out. :) It's sad to say that I still have an ENTIRE bin of stuff I didn't use this year! I have had most of this stuff for about 6 - 10 years and it's still ticking. Some are rattered and tattered, but that makes them charming... lol

Below: It's hard to tell but the banner says "Stars and Stripes Forever"


Above: Poopie was very excited to help decorate for "HIS" 4th of July party... LOL

Above: the back yard. We will finish this tomorrow when we put up the outdoor covers.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I loved seeing all your decorations!

Mom/Grandma said...

Good job Hill's! I wonder where Lisa gets all the decorating whims from........lol

Lovely Lisa said...

You are amazing. I wish I could've come to your party!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!