Saturday, July 26, 2008

The gift of a lifetime...

We got a wonderful surprise today. A piano!!!! A wonderful family from church (The Pratts) are moving and they could not take the piano with them. They heard that we wanted a piano (more like we wanted one but knew we could NEVER afford to buy one) lol so they gave their piano to us!!! What a huge blessing. We are sooooo thankful. Does anyone know about pianos or where we can find a piano tuner for cheap? There are a few loose panels and a few keys that need to be replaced. If anyone knows how to fix this kind of stuff, please let us know. Eric will do the work if someone can tell him how to do it. It is beautiful piano and our family is so grateful. Andi was literally jumping up and down when they were bringing it in the house. LOL

11 comments:

Sarah said...

yea!!! no home is complete without a piano!!!

Brianne said...

Yipee! It's like it was meant to be... how funny that we were talking about this very thing yesterday. Very happy for you guys!

My name is Andrea said...

how cool! congrats!

Gary Church said...

My husband is over here drooling at your good fortune! SO COOL!

caryn said...

what a great blessing!

Just Lisa said...

Oh, how nice! We had a piano when I was a kid, and I miss it now. Have fun with it!

Amy said...

Oooh I'm so jealous. I've been trying to convince my mom that I need hers more than she does. So far, no luck. Yay for you, though!

Amanda said...

How nice:) Are the Pratt's staying in the ward??? I hope so!

The A Team said...

that's so awesome!! jason can play the piano and may know some of the tricks...i'll ask him. amanda, the pratts are just moving to heatherwood so they'll be in the ward still.

The A Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovely Lisa said...

I'm with Amy-- still trying to convince my mama that I need hers more than she does. No one plays it now that I'm out of the house. Of course, it would be hard to get it all the way out here. Anyway, SO jealous that you have a piano!! We sold ours before we came here and it was very sad. :( Hope you're able to find someone to help you fix it up. Wish I lived closer and I'd teach the kids how to play it!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!