Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please pray!


I just found that our dear friends Jon and Jennifer's son Jacob has cancer. This is such a huge shock to us so I cannot imagine how their family is handling this. I would like to ask people who read my blog to please go to their site and leave words of prayer and encouragement on their page. Even though you might not know them, we can all have a hand in helping them to feel better. Here is the link to her site. Please add this family to your prayers tonight...



3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so so so SAD:( I can't stand it when kids get sick like this!

Lovely Lisa said...

Poor little guy. :(

Anonymous said...

You would think that working at a childrens hospital would make you ammune to hearing this...but it doesn't. Sigh. I hope he comes through his surgery with a good prognosis! Tell your friends he is in our prayers!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!