Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where is my little baby?

Because we used Poopie's old bouncy chair for baby Kaylee the other day, it got me thinking of a certain little tiny 4 lb 11 oz baby that used to sleep in that chair. (Until he was old enough to get out.) :) I have to admit, this post has me in tears. My heart aches to think of him leaving me for college or his mission. Even worse, his marriage! Where is the time going? I'm sorry, I know growing up is part of the deal, but it is painful for me. Do you think he will want to live with us forever? lol
Then:
Now:

8 comments:

Kaylene said...

Ahhh, he's growing so fast, I feel that way about my other boys sometimes too. How big was Miguel when you met him? I bet Poopie's getting there.

Lovely Lisa said...

WOW! That boy has grown!! I'm sorry you are sad, though. :(

My name is Andrea said...

it won't stop, trust me i know. but he is such a cute little guy! and he will make such a good big bro! don't be sad...

Just Lisa said...

They grow up so fast!

Amy said...

I love it! He's such a cutie!
It does stink though that they grow up so stinking fast! And you need to stop talking about this mission and marriage business, that won't happen..ever! I will not let my kids grow up and neither should you! LOL!;)
Too bad they do and we can't stop them!

The A Team said...

what a cutie!!

Gary Church said...

Okay, pictures like this seriously make me want to burst into tears crying ... because that little baby is GONE and never coming back. I can't even look at Ryan's baby pictures without tearing up. Am I alone here? Their baby pictures are so cute, but so depressing to me. Well ... I guess, I know that my dad feels the same way. Poopie is a doll!!!

Maria said...

Lisa they do grow up way too fast! Poopie is so cute! Love the then and now. No prob on adding me to your list. This way don't have to tell you tha I finally got the pictures from Mother's Day from my dad and added a couple to the blog. Eric's cheeks look so chubby! It's been almost 3 months since they were taken. His face has slimmed down sooooo much!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!