Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family Home Evening

For those of you who are not members of my church, Family Home Evening is special family time every Monday night where you come together as a family, learn a little "spiritual lesson" and try to do this all while keeping your children interested. :) For our FHE last night, we did family slip "n" slide time and watched some bible stories on video. Even Daddy got in on the slip "n" slide action. You know I HAD to get a video of that moment. :) The last pic was taken when we were watching the bible stories. I loved that the fam was vegged out on the floor. Although they drive me crazy, I really dig my little family! Below: HERE

HE

COMES!


To see Eric go on the slip 'n' slide for the first time since childhood, watch the video below! :)
By the way, I swear to you he is wearing long swim trunks, but they are hard to see because they are brown. I don't want anyone thinking they are watching some kind of "show" on this little family site... lol!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

that looks like so much fun!!

The A Team said...

fun!! woohooo, hill family's putting on a show.

LaFish said...

The video is great, especially the disclaimer on the shorts!!

Lovely Lisa said...

HILARIOUS! I like how the kids are cheering him on. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!