Friday, September 26, 2008

Friends and neighbors

I am wathing Mr. Nicks kids tonight while he goes to a football game with Eric. Tonight was "Man Night" for our street. Our next door neighbor is a varsity coach in Dallas so they went to watch his game. I took these pics at around 10:45p as the kids were slowing down with a movie. I love that they can have a night like this to make some memories with their little friends. Miguel is missing from these pics because he had to go to bed early (9pm) lol due to some lack-luster school work returned in his folder... 9pm is late to me, but in his mind, it might has well have been 6pm. :)

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha! Yeah, speaking of staying out of trouble. Going to bed early is torture when you're a kid... heck, it's torture to me and I'm a so-called grown-up. :) But I'm glad the others had fun.

Gary Church said...

You're a good mom ... I'm going to have to remember that 'going to bed early' for lack of good school work! GENIUS!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!