Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun Fun Fun!

Our family friend Brother Mason has his own BBQ catering business and he was scheduled to have a booth at a local art fair. He asked Eric if he could help him out today and my dear husband was happy to pitch in. We wanted to go to visit him and we ended up staying for more than 4 hours! Lillie spent the night last night so we brought her along. There was shuttle (bus) parking and the bus dropped you off right in front of the event. Right away the kids saw the horse and carriage ride, bounce house, pony rides and petting zoos and I was glad that they were all FREE. It was a great family event. Poopie was fascinated by the fire trucks and he went on the pony rides at least four times. :) The kids were able to pick out pumpkins to paint, ride on the barrel train, do art projects and have Italian ice. I hope you watch the video of Poopie on the pony. It is so cute!
Below: The stud you see under the canopy is Eric! :) I would order food from him any day! :)

Below: And & Miguel with Brother Mason

Below: Us on the horse and carriage ride. I swear I was wearing make up at the start of the day. This pic was taken when we were about to leave and it had melted off. lol


Below is the video of Poopie on the pony ride. He is soooo cute! :)


Below: 5 minutes after we left. :)

4 comments:

GsMomAswifey said...

Looks like you all had such a good time. I hate when my make up melts off...lol. You still look hot mama!

Lovely Lisa said...

How fun is that!? The horse video is awesome. I like how Poopie pooped out at the end. :)

Shannon said...

That looks like such a fun event! You really do live in such a wonderful area, I can't believe how many community events you have, and you are there for every one of them :). You are creating such special memories for your kids.

Gary Church said...

It was so stinkin' hot with that blazing sun! You are a real trooper to take 4 kids up there!! Thanks for stopping by my booth and saying HI! I'm so glad y'all had fun ... there was SO much for the kids to do and I thought it was pretty dang cool that it was all FREE! HUGS!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!