Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poopie & Piper, sitting in a tree...

h-u-g-g-i-n-g... Did you think I was going to say kissing? No way! Poopie is not allowed to kiss or date until he is 35. At that time, he will marry the girl next door in true American Dream fashion. They will live down the street from me so Tamara and I can visit them whenever we want. Did I mention that I will not have to knock before walking in to their home? :) lol Last weekend, we were able to watch our next-door neighbor Piper while her mom and dad went to a wedding. She is so sweet and she & Poopie were the best of friends. I could not help but starting to plan their wedding in my mind... LOL
Here are her parents Tim and Tamara. Don't they look like Barbie and Ken? ... LOL

Please excuse the chocolate all over Poopie's face. As you can see from the pics, most of it ended up on my carpet...

5 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute!! I love it when boys and girls that age hold hands! Adorable!!

Michele said...

Tooo cute! Looks like they had lots of fun together! :-)

GsMomAswifey said...

I'm not up to babysitting other people bay bays yet. Maybe it's b/c I always want a break from my nieces.
They look so cute. And your neighbors are a beautiful couple!

Reggs said...

Hoooray for little girls named Piper! and the cute little boys they snag along the way. :)

Lovely Lisa said...

They are adorable. If they DO get married, you'll have fun stories to tell. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!