Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Adrianna!

Andi's b-day celebrations started Saturday with handing out brownies after her soccer game and hearing her team sing to her. (She also won a star for her jersey for her great hustling during the game.) Then, today I surprised her at school with a birthday lunch. Tonight, we had some of our awesome neighbors over for a little party of cupcakes and gifts. We love you Andi!!!!! You are a good girl who tries so hard to make everyone happy. We are so proud of you!
To see the video below, please click on the arrow located on the bottom left of the picture...


4 comments:

Gary Church said...

She is so beautiful! And she looks so stinkin' happy in every single picture!! They're lucky to have you!!

Maria said...

I was going to post yesterday, but the day got away from me. How I don't know, I thought it would never end!

Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDI!!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Juli said...

Happy Birthday Andi! I had her in my primary class last year and she is such a doll!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!