Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Season Fun!

In my quest to do lots of low cost or free Christmas activities this year, I was anxious to try our "McKinney's Dickens of a Christmas" where they transform the downtown into old - time Christmas fun. They had train & pony rides, a snow hill for tubing, letters to Santa, visits with Santa, face painting, performers, carolers, etc. We skipped the face painting and only Poopie got a pony ride because they did charge for those. All in all, we were there for almost two hours an only spent $1o! You can only get one person in to see a movie for that price and yet our entire family of five had a great time. :) Instead of parking at the actual event, we parked at the nearby baptist church and took a cool Christmas Trolley ride to downtown.

Below: Here is Poopie going down the snow hill. He ended up going again and wanted to go faster. :) The workers spun Andi and Miguel so the pics I had of them came out blurry but they loved it! :)

5 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Aaaugh! Poopie is so freaking cute. I don't know how you find the time to do so many fun things. I'm jealous.

Shannon said...

Do you live in the best town or what? You make me want to move there!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Where do you find time to take all those pics! You will have the greatest memories to share with your kids with all those! You are a beautiful family! I only hope I can do half that many activities with mine!

Amanda said...

My sis took her boys to this also:) Looks like lots of fun! She brought me some kettle corn from it---so YUMMY! That's my problem wherever I go I always want to buy all the food!

Mandy said...

Looks like it was a blast! I am all about free or low cost things!! Oh, I live Christmas stuff! :0)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!