Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Christmas Eve... Pic overload! lol

I am happy to announce that "Operation Cookie Drop" was a success again this year. :) We loved leaving goodies for our friends and neighbors. This year, we gave out 23 plates of cookies. In keeping with our Texas Tradition, we ended at the home of the Opfars who again by tradition are the only "at the door pics." Thanks Andrea and family! lol Please don't ever move because you will ruin our tradition. :) hahaha

Anyway, tonight we hung our "real" stockings up on the fireplace, (I keep "for looks only" ones up until Christmas Eve) and the kids opened one gift each which were new jammies from Eric's parents. After leaving cookies for Santa, they eagerly went on their way upstairs. I LOVE this time of year. I love traditions, family time and experiencing everything through the eyes of our kids. So... with no further a-do... Here are the pics of the Hill Family Christmas Eve...



7 comments:

Amanda said...

That picture going up the stairs is priceless! Thanks so much for the cookies:) that was SO SWEET!!! I came out from putting L to bed and Steve said did you hear the doorbell? I said "no"....he told me you guys had all come to the door looking so cute and with so much Christmas Spirit!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS HILLS!

Lovely Lisa said...

Awww... SO CUTE! You are such a fun mama. I love all the great traditions you have, and I'm way jealous of your mantle. We had to put stockings in a chair because we have no fireplace.

Janie said...

Thanks for the cookies - they were yummy, and yeah that was my sis Meg :)
love the stairs pic
Merry Christmas

Debbie said...

Ahhh, your kids are soo cute. You seem like the best mom ever! Merry Christmas!

Eliza said...

Love the last picture of your kids going up the stairs!!! so cute!!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

That puppy is adoreable! (In a whiney voice)-I want a puppy for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Awww... that was my puppy. :) I think I was in the kitchen eating Andrea's many pies. LOL

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!