Saturday, December 6, 2008

You are my everything... Happy 5th Anniversary


Babe, I love you so much. The past five years have been a whirlwind and one thing that stays the same is that I love you so much. We are best friends and I love EVERY minute with you. The funny thing is, I know neither one of us imagined our life as it is now. What a huge blessing our life is and what's even better is that we did this together. You are wonderful man and I am so proud of you. I love watching you as a Daddy and I am so grateful that you are able to love me the way you do. I often think about how much better you could have done, but I am soooo glad you chose me. You are my everything and I will love you for eternity. Happy Anniversary.



Love Always,
Lisa

10 comments:

E Thrizzle Hizzle said...

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Thanks for your kind words and I love you very much. We have always said that we could live on the Moon as long as we were together (Good thing we chose McKinney instead).

No matter how "out there" our prayers have been, the LORD has answered every one. He answered my prayer for children with Andi, Miguel, and Poopie and he answered my prayer for a beautiful and loving wife with you. You know that I am not just saying that ---you are truly the answer to my prayers. I love you Babe and I look forward to the many years to come!

E

Juli said...

OOHHHHH! How sweet! You guys look so happy. Happy Anniversary!

Amanda said...

sweet, sweet, sweet:) Happy 5th!

Shannon said...

I'm crying. Happy anniversary you little love birds :)

Maria said...

Happy 5th! Many more to come!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Lisa! The picture at the top of the post is beautiful!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Happy 5 years! You make such a great couple!

Eliza said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

catharooni said...

congrats!! i, too, am so touched by your kind words about each other ... it looks like both of you got the best person possible for you. now, if i could find someone like that i might be willing to give up my selfish-single exisitence!! i look forward to watching you celebrate through the next 5 years together ...

Lovely Lisa said...

You two are SO CUTE! Happy Anniversary!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!