Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Deck the Halls - more pics

So here are our decorations this year. I don't have enough pics to waste to take a pic of everything, but here is the downstairs. I did move things around a bit this year. I didn't take a pic of our "wall of love" yet because we have not finished putting up the cards. :)

Above: Poopie doesn't like us to lite fires because he is worried we will burn Santa. lol

Below: View from the dining room

Below: Den door and the "Angles in the Clouds" on top of the piano.

Below: the kitchen window.

It has begun... We have started baking for our annual
"Operation Cookie Drop" on Christmas Eve.

14 comments:

Shannon said...

Great decorations Lisa. You always do such a great job.

The Short Family said...

Your house is so gorgeous!!!

Margaret said...

Your house looks beautiful! You did a wonderful job:)

Teane' said...

Beautiful! I wish I could decorate like that.

http://beautifulfamilycircle.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

I popped over from bbc. Your house looks great!!

The A Team said...

your house always looks so festive!! we love you guys.

merry christmas hall family!

Juli said...

Very festive! You are so good!

MDtripmom said...

You have a special touch when it comes to decorating! We barely managed to get up a 4 foot fake tree with pre-lit colored lights! LOL Thanks for sharing! -MDtripmom from BCC

Eliza said...

I love your decorations! The best I have ever "seen!"

Sarah said...

your house looks GREAT!

Amy said...

So Pretty! I love Christmas decorations! I'm going to go out the day after Christmas to see if I can find another tree for our family room for next year so I can have two trees! :)

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Merry Christmas, loved your card too! Its up on my fridge so I can remember evry day what a great friend I have found through blogging! God Bless!

Lovely Lisa said...

Your house could seriously be in a catalog. I think you should do mine next year! Have a fun Christmas Eve/Christmas Day!

Amanda said...

It makes me tired just thinking about putting up and taking down all those beautiful decorations:) You sure know how to deck the halls!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!