Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Girl's First Baseball Game

Tonight was beautiful and warm so we were finally able to take the baby out to one of Brother's games. The weather was so nice and I was so excited that Angelina finally got to wear one of her cute outfits. :) Miguel did great. I am glad I was able to go. I love baseball and my family, both together are AWESOME! Below: this is what she did for most of the game... :)
Below: the sexiest 3rd base coach you will ever lay eyes on... ;)Poopie kept yelling... Go Brother! You can do it! Just relax! lolBelow: the orange thing on her right eye was a bit of sun shining through her cover. I could not resist posting it because of her super-cute smile. :) Thanks Amy for fixing the pic!!!


7 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Lookin' good! Glad y'all had fun. :)

Amanda said...

She looks precious!!!!! I love red on her:)

oklaln86 said...

You have such a pretty family! I love the last one the best!

Amy said...

My pleasure!

Amy+photoshop= TRU LUV.

Mandy said...

So cute! That is great that you all go and support Miguel! :) Looks like you guys had fun!!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Glad you were able to get out as a family!

Ok-I have to ask-where did you find a cute headband with a red bow? I can't find any around here for my little girl!

GsMomAswifey said...

Looks like a great time at the ball park. Summer is the best!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!