Thursday, April 16, 2009

I got a ticket from the most HANDSOME police officer!

My son! :) While I was on the computer, he walked up to me in his helmet and "cop glasses" (as he calls them) and asked me for my "driving lice." lol! He was very serious. Thank goodness the camera was right by me. After I gave him my "lice" I asked him what he was doing and he said he was "a police" like Uncle Issac (Eric's brother) and told me he had to check my "lice." Once he was satisfied that my licence was current, he said I was ok. lol!!!!! I guess three years of watching COPS every Saturday night is rubbing off on him. He tackles Eric and throws him on the ground and says "Get down on the ground! Put your hands behind your back!" Honestly, I hope this is a phase because I would worry WAY to much if he actually wanted to be a cop. In the mean time, watch out for Officer Hill! He is on the job!

Above: you don't want to miss this "cops" show. lol

13 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

LOL! That is awesome!!! Love that little buzz. He can pull me over anytime.

Mandy said...

That was SOOOO funny seeing him all serious in singing the Cops song!! He sure is cute!

Lovely Lisa said...

Thanks for adding the video. That makes it even better!

Michele said...

OMGosh! Do we have twins or something??? lol My DS loves to watch cops with me on Sat night. And he sings the cops song too!! lol I should try to get a video of it, but I think he would be too shy. He also chases my DH and I around the house yelling "Put you hands behind you back. Put you hands behind you back!" Then he cuffs us and puts us in the "whoo whoo car" lol too funny! Aren't they so much fun?!

Brianne said...

Ha ha ha! That kid is way too cute for his own good. Love him singing the "Cops" song!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Too funny! I saw the post title and thought "Well this outta be an interesting post!" LOL!

Chrystalee said...

Next time I get a ticket, I hope my officer is as good lookin as yours was!!! : )

Lynnette said...

He's so dang cute!

Elle Bee said...

Haahaa! I love the middle picture.

Berg Family said...

Lisa... you are so good about updating your blog. I don't know how you have the time with four kidos- you're amazing. Thanks for all your sweet comments on our blog. XOXO

Berg Family said...

Lisa... you are so good about updating your blog. I don't know how you have the time with four kidos- you're amazing. Thanks for all your sweet comments on our blog. XOXO

Daphne Hill said...

I thought I had the cutest cop around, but I think he's giving his Uncle a run for his money. I love it;-)

Jennifer said...

SOOOOO adorable. Totally handsome.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!