Friday, April 10, 2009

Wish list for the Easter Bunny?

Kaleb wanted to go see the Easter Bunny so he could tell him what he wants in his Easter Basket. Apparently he doesn't understand that the Easter Bunny does not work the same way as Santa... :) He was soooo excited this morning. Eric was off work today so he was able to come along. Kaleb asked for lots of cars and trucks and thank goodness he added chocolate. lol He and I went to the play area while Daddy stood in line. :) Thanks Daddy!

Below: It was almost his turn! :)

Above: Angelina was NOT impressed. She did not wake up once. :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I wish I could nap like that.

Mom/Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Someone call GQ magazine, I think you may have their next model! What a handsome young man you have there!

Lovely Lisa said...

Awww, cute! I hope the Easter Bunny is good to him. He's been a good big brother.

Michele said...

I wanted to take my DS to see the Easter Bunny this year, but time just got away from me!

What a cute photo of them! I love how Kaleb is all snuggled up to the EB like he is cold! hehehe, too cute!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!