Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's a Pirates Life for Me!

For Christmas we got Kaleb a little pirate set and put it in his closet and forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago when he started asking me to get his "pirate costume" down. lol oops! Well, it is a big hit. He goes around singing the theme song from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. :) I consider this an extra score because I got the entire package which comes with a treasure chest, all the stuff you see in the pic, "gold", chains, & other pirate stuff for $6 on clearance at Target just a few days before Christmas.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Very cute! and what a deal!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Awesome! He looks great.

BTW, I can't believe you like the Lakers. Bleh. GO JAZZ! :)

Michele said...

Too cute!!

Mandy said...

Oh, Abigail would be SOOOO jealous! I just ordered her a Pirates accessory set from DisneyOutlet.com. Did I ever tell you about when she met Jack Sparrow at Disneyland? She was so smitten, it was adorable! :)

Poopie is sure cute! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!