Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A N G E L I N A

Our awesome friend Janie took some pics of the baby for me. The beads and jewelry you see belonged to my Sweet Grammie and are VERY dear to my heart. It breaks my heart and yet melts it at the same time to see my baby girl holding Grammie's "family famous" beads and wearing the bracelet she got from a suitor right before she met my Papa. :) Janie took over 275 pics for us so it was torture to pic a few to post here. lol I recommend her to everyone in North Dallas! http://imagesfromoz.com/

17 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the b/w one of her sleeping. Her little hand with that big bangle on it looks precious:) It is so cool that you have some special family jewels for her to wear:)

Elle Bee said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!

Mom/Grandma said...

Wow, what a great Job! She is going to be like my mom!!!

Shannon said...

Wow, those are incredible photos! That is so precious that she posed with the beads. That is so special.

Michele said...

Adorable pictures! She did do an awesome job! Too bad I don't live in TX! lol

Eliza said...

Love the pics!

Lovely Lisa said...

Those are great pictures! My mama used to have beads just like that.

caryn said...

Love them! She is so beautiful!

Kara said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Oh, what a sweetie! LOVE the pics!

Alicia said...

I love the pictures!!!

Emily said...

Those are so cute! I love the ones with her and her daddy, he just looks so smitten!

Janie said...

Thank you Lisa and Eric - it was an honor! She IS beautiful

Mandy said...

Love the pictures!! All of them are so great!! :)

catharooni said...

love 'em, love 'em, love 'em ... she is one cutie patootie!!

Heavenly said...

Oh...look how much she loves her daddy. :)

So sweet.

On My Mind 24/7 said...

They are all SO precious! I love the black and white photos!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!