Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Big 1-0

Andi is now in the double digits. She turned 10 yesterday. Her day was filled with doughnuts for school and a surprise celebration with the girls at church activity night. (Thanks Julie!)Of course, it also included a giant box of gifts from Grandma. :) Lucky kid. So, in honor of her 10th birthday, I will tell you ten things about Andi...

1. She loves all things girly like painting her nails and doing her hair

2. She loves to put on make-up when she has sleep overs

3. Her favorite food is spaghetti

4. She is great at English and needs LOTS of work for math

5. Andi LOVES Taylor Swift

6. She is NOT in to name brand clothes or anything pretentious. (Thank goodness)

7. Her favorite color is green

8. Her favorite TV show is Icarly

9. Andi's wish is to have her room painted and decorated

10. She eats like three grown men put together but NEVER gains weight. (I wish I had that problem) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDI! We love you!

7 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy birthday, Andi!

Michele said...

Happy birthday!!

Elle Bee said...

I love the list of 10 things about Andi! How cool that she's not into name brand clothes. She's a lovely girl. Happy Birthday!
Elle

Ali said...

Happy Birthday!!

Oh, and I was out of town until today!! Can I still be added to your other blog!?!

OH I HOPE SO!!!

And again, HB to Andi!

ThE SmITh-GOdDaRD's said...

Happy Birthday to Andi-- I too missed the cutoff for your other blog- I followed you over here from IRF... Can I be added-- pretty please?!?! :)

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful. I just love the purple sunglasses on the baby. Thank you for giving me the chance to see your family. I wish you nothing but the best and you have nothing to fear, I will not use this pictures at all. However, when posting pictures of your family, there is a way that you can disable the copying ability. I will find out how to do that and email you with the instructions. I did this on my website but I can't remember how. That prevents anyone from copying them at all. I wish your family much happiness.

Shannon said...

Sorry this is so late, I just got access to your blog tonight after you had to change security settings. Happy belated birthday Andi! I love the 10 things about her, what a great idea.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!