Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gifts from Grandma

I like that I only have to casually mention in a phone call that the baby has no jammies that fit her in order to get some boxes in the mail from Grandma. ;) As soon as the boxes arrived Baby Girl tried to open them right away and did not want help from Sissy. She was overjoyed to get clothes and is already showing an appreciation for fashion and gifts from Grandma. Kaleb called Grandma right away to ask where his present was. :)

Below: taking Sissy's hand off her box! :)

After she looked through her clothes herself, she let Sissy and Lillie join her. :)

5 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaay, presents! Maybe I'll casually mention to my mama on the phone that I need some cookies. :)

Eliza said...

What a nice grandma!!!

Michele said...

Who doesn't love packages and free clothes?! lol

Shannon said...

Grandma is so sweet! I just love it when the little ones are gaining their independence. "I'll do it myself!!!" First they express it physically, then before long they are saying it out loud.

Elle Bee said...

What an angel Grandma is! That is very sweet and helpful.
Elle

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!