Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time for the Boys

While the Daddy's were out with the daughters, Joni and I took the boys (plus one girl baby) :) to Peter Piper Pizza. We had been holding on to tokens we saved from a baseball party over ONE YEAR ago so I was happy to finally get to use them and EXTRA happy that I never threw them out so we could have some FREE fun. :) I have to thank Joni for these camera phone pics because I let Eric take my camera to the dance. I love the look of anticipation as Kaleb looks in the almighty prize case. His tongue is out to add to his concentration... lol

4 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Love the tongue sticking out in concentration! Cute!
Elle

Shannon said...

The prizes at those types of places are always so crappy, but little ones don't mind at all, they are just so happy to have won something!

Eliza said...

looks like fun!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Good times! I still stick my tongue out in concentration, and I am much older than Kaleb. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!