Saturday, March 8, 2008

Brotherly Love

Miguel had to come home early from school on Friday due to a Dr's appointment. I was in the office and noticed that Poopie was very quiet (and not right in my lap) so I went to check on him and saw him playing nicely with Miguel on the floor. I rarely get to see this because it is always all three of them once Andi and Miguel get home from school and Poopie seems to be more attached to Andi. It was nice to see both of my boys playing together. There was not a Barbie in sight! :)

3 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

That is awesome! I love to see my boys playing together...still!

Mom/Grandma said...

That is the cutest picture I have seen in a long time!!! Send me a copy please!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Arrgh, arrgh, arrgh! [That's the Tim the Toolman grunt] :) CUTE!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!