Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Poopie's Big Haircut

By baby Poopie Boy is now my Poopie little man. He finally got a haircut today after one year and he looks like a little business man. :) I miss his little curls, but his wild hair attracted dust, lint, food, and any type of wild animal looking for a nest. :) Here are some pics of his new look!
(FYI... the reason why he always looks like he is doing an Elvis impression in his pics is because he smiled like that once and it made me laugh so now he does it EVERY time I ask him to smile. lol!)


In the pic below, Poopie had finally reached his picture limit and was going to let me know. lol!

8 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Much nicer haircut than the one he had before! Such a handsome young man!!! Eric had a true smile while holding his son!!1 What a smile...

Lynnette said...

He's so cute! What an adorable little guy!

My name is Andrea said...

So handsome! He looks awesome, Lisa! Such a big boy!

Brianne said...

I loved his long curls too, but this is just as cute! He's getting so big!

Chrystalee said...

You crack me up! I so get your humor!!!! Congrats on the big man, what a little stud.

Chrystalee

Lovely Lisa said...

Me likey! Give him a big hug for me. I feel like I know that buzz so well and I've never even seen him in real life. :)

Gary Church said...

He looks so handsome!!! I hate when it makes them look so old though!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

He is such an adorable lil' man!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!