Saturday, March 8, 2008

My mom is going to freak...

Mom,
If you are reading this, I hope you are in a sturdy chair... I actually organized my kitchen last night!!! I busted out my labeler, took EVERYTHING out of the cupboards and island and went to work. I am VERY domestically challenged so this was way out there for me. I finally got tired of playing the guessing game every time I wanted to find the can opener. :) Here are some pics of my kitchen masterpiece! Look out HGTV!
Below: I also have my Christmas Glassware on this shelf on the left side.


Below: I have a LABLED plastic bag for each family member with only their meds inside. :)

I was REALLY on a roll now...


Ok, I was REALLY happy about this major accomplishment until I noticed how dirty my tile grout was in this last pic... On to project #2!!! Anyone have any good advice about cleaning tile grout? I have really flipped my lid. I am actually excited about the kitchen floor!

7 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Wow, Lisa, I am impressed! Don't look at my kitchen right now!

Mom/Grandma said...

Oh my! You are trying to give your old mother a heart attack!! I haven't seen that kind of organization since Elena was born!!! Very good job Lisa! I don't think I was ever that organized......Well if I was, I can't remember! Keep up the good work. Now when I get there for another visit, I will try not to mess is up....

Mom/Grandma said...

Opps! I mean mess IT up....

Mom/Grandma said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have a thing about grout and I am paying someone to clean it on Monday... Too much work for me! It will be worth the $85.00!!! You can buy tile and grout cleaner at home depot or lowes

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Wow!!! Very impressive!!!Mist

Lovely Lisa said...

You go girl! Now you're starting to sound like me. :D

Gary Church said...

Wanna come do that at MY house? lol.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!