Monday, March 31, 2008

Reunion!

Gladys Knight is a member of our church and she has a wonderful choir that she conducts (they have a CD out now) and we went to a performance of theirs in Dallas on Saturday night. The show was so beautiful. Some friends of ours from our old ward (church) in California are members of this elite choir and we were soooo excited that even with all the people there, we ran into our friend Terry as soon as we walk in the door! After the show, we were also able to meet up with our friend Joan. (Terry's wife) I was so happy to see one of my old friends from church, I cried when I hugged Joan. :) It was such a boost for us to see them. I like to joke with people that I was once the choir director for this famous family! lol (Their daughter Heather is also in the choir and she is WAY beyond talented. She sings her own song on their Christmas cd.)


We are so grateful for this little reunion.




3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Gladys Knight is soooo cool, and not just 'cause she's a Mormon. Girl's got soul. :)

Mom/Grandma said...

I didn't know you heard Gladys Knight! How exciting! I love her singing almost as much as I love your singing Lisa!! Soooooo Sing us a few songs.... lol

Gary Church said...

If I hadn't been working on that flip house, I would have remembered that I was supposed to watch Poopie for you! SORRY!!!! We didn't get to go ... and I forgot all about it! How did Poopie do? Sorry man!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!