Friday, March 28, 2008

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

Sorry my Easter update is so late. I have been really busy and my friend Andrea has been out of town. (If she doesn't update her site all the time, it takes the wind out of my sails...) lol I promise the pics of Easter Eve and Easter morning are coming up. In the mean time, here are the pics of our neighborhood Easter egg hunt that took place the day before Easter. It was held at Andi and Miguel’s school (which is like a block away so that's great) and it was really nice. Our neighbor Desiree was on the committee that planed the event so we want her to know how much we appreciate her efforts! It was great and we look forward to next year. :)


4 comments:

Lynnette said...

How fun!!! Your kids are soo cute!

Lovely Lisa said...

Good times!

My name is Andrea said...

Looks like Easter here had some great weather! And Poopie looks like he is definately enjoying the eggs!

Mom/Grandma said...

You must be busy all the time!!!The kids are lucky to have so much fun...I want to have fun too!!! Grandma's turn!!! Move over!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!