Friday, March 7, 2008

Our Own Little Winter Wonderland

I was so happy about the snow a couple of days ago. I had no idea I would see more yesterday! (The snow is STILL on the ground today) This time the flakes were soooo big and beautiful! I have NEVER seen anything like this before. It was crazy to see my kids playing in REAL snow in my own front yard! Eric and I are so grateful to be having these experiences. I can safely say that we would not have seen anything like this back in Sunny Southern California! :)

Once you open this slideshow, you click on the "next" arrow at the bottom of the box to move to the next pic. This way everyone can look at their own pace. Enjoy!



Click to play Let it Snow!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Brrrrr!

My name is Andrea said...

Can't relate...hate the snow!

Shannon said...

The photos are so fun and I love that slide show! I love the snow, too! I don't live in it, so I might not love it so much if I had to deal with it all the time, but it is just so beautiful and I can tell the kids had a great time. Thanks for sharing :)

Lovely Lisa said...

That is WAY more snow than we've seen here this winter! I don't know why that's so surprising to me. I always imagine Texas as hot, so it's weird to think of it snowing there. It looks like the kids had a BLAST! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!