Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet husband...

Eric sent me this e-mail today...

Here’s a picture of the section where I proposed to you. It’s my new desktop background on my computer (I had to get rid of the old desktop picture of the In-N-Out Burger Menu—it was torturing me!!!) I searched for one of Angels Stadium (since its baseball season) and ran across it----- it brings me VERY happy memories.

Luv U

Eric



(FYI... We were sitting in the field section along the third base line, right before the foul poll.)

This e-mail made my day. :)

P.S. - GO ANGELS!!!!!!

11 comments:

Lynnette said...

How sweet!!! I am still working on your layout. I've been taking care of the B&B this week, and I forgot my power cord for my laptop...lol! OOPS! I promise I didn't forget about you ;)

Kaylene said...

That's so sweet!

Chrystalee said...

Amazing how sweet our second half can be at times! It makes up for the frustrating moments. : )

Brianne said...

Aww, how cute! You got a good one, Lisa!

Lovely Lisa said...

Awwwwww... that is SO cute! :)

Mom/Grandma said...

That's one of the reasons that I love Eric....He is the BEST!!!! I was there for the proposal and it was a fun time. Everyone in the stands participated! The got so excited!!!

Debbie said...

So very cute! Go Eric! Way to be romantic!

My name is Andrea said...

Sticky sweet. Write that he did this for you down so that next time he is infuriating (and he will be, they all are) you can remember why you fell in love!

Gary Church said...

ADORABLE! That email just made MY day!!!

Shannon said...

How sweet and VERY romantic. It's not easy for some men to find ways to be romantic, for some it just comes naturally and for others, it takes a lot of effort. This was something that didn't cost a thing (well, except for a few minutes to find the right photo) and made you so happy. I hope you gave him lots of positive reinforcement! That way, he'll be more inclined to do something sweet and spontaneous again!

Familyofthree said...

No fair making a pregnant woman weepy! That is too sweet!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!