Tuesday, April 15, 2008

High School Musical

Here are some pics of me in hs with our show choir. My bff Amanda posted these on her myspace page and I HAD to copy them for this site. The funny thing is, I used to think that I was fat! Oh what I wouldn't give to be that "fat" again... lol I also threw in a pic of Amanda and I that was taken when we were 15 at a Knotts Berry Farm Photo Booth. I know there are several of you reading this who are in these pics! Aren't we funny? lol
Below: Sophmore year - We went to Europe on tour - I am on the rt side,
1st row of standing people

Below: Junior year - Holiday concert - I am on the bottom right

Below: Junior year - Texas Tour


Below: Won first place in Show Choir competition

Below: Friends pic. I love this pic. (senior year) I miss Josh and Dan, but I know what Frank, Konrad and Amanda are up too! :)

Below: Hawaii tour, senior year. Ok, so out of these people, I know both Shannon's, Konrad, Frank, Debbie, Teresa, Jason, Bryant, Allen, & Tina will see themselves in this pic. :) If you guys know anyone else, send it to them so we can all laugh! - I am the girl in the middle standing up, trying to look cute. lolBelow: Knotts summer of our sophmore year



4 comments:

Debbie said...

Uhmmmm....scary. I for one, have come a LONG way since then! But oh the memories. Thanks for posting! Those were good times!

Mom/Grandma said...

Oh my! Haven't seen those in a long time! Those were good times for all of you... Bet some of you miss that!

Mom/Grandma said...

The picture of you and Amanda your senior year, isn't that the time you won 1st place and the one and only time I didn't go to the competition??? That is still on the list of bad mother things for Lisa!! Ha Ha.... But then again, Lisa and Amanda did show up at the front door with the huge trophy to show me at Midnight!!!! Those were the guilt trip days!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Cool! I love trips down memory lane. You look so cute. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!