Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flowers and cut lawn

We finally have some flowers in our front yard. I think it looks more "homey" and welcoming. There was a sale at Home Depot and I got all these flowers for around $10! Score! Anyway, Poopie was happy that the lawn was cut so he could run around in our backyard. I am so happy to have a big backyard. We had nothing more than a patio in California. One of these days, when we stumble upon millions of dollars, :) we would like to get a play set for the kids. In the mean time, I am just happy for the space.

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

So jealous! I miss our yard in Utah... not the weeds and work, but all the space. I can't wait to plant a few flowers. I'm waiting for it to get a little warmer. It'll be weird this time around because I can only plant things in pots (stupid HOA rules!).

Mom/Grandma said...

The yard looks so bare without the dogs!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!