Saturday, April 12, 2008

Back in the Day...

Eric was going through his memory bin today and I came across some pictures I just could NOT pass posting on this site. They are to funny!
8 years old
Below: Eric's senior prom pic or Dwayne Wayne from the T.V. show "A Different World?" lol

Are these his senior pictures or pics of the black guy from Miami Vice?
Highlight of his life... High School Football
Eric found the same shirt he was wearing in the pic above and wanted to see his boy's wear a piece of his glory... :)
Above: This is as mean as Miguel can look... lol
Poopie's a lefty!
Last but not least, some college pics. Eric is in the middle on the bottom holding the ball.
Isn't he cute! I got to marry a hot football player! lol His friend Felix is the second on the left in the bottom row. He & his awesome wife Angie were the who helped us move out to Texas. They took their RV and practically stuffed our entire house in it, drove us here from Cali, and then had to go back home to Cali in time to get their son from the airport two days later. Man, I'm glad he stayed friends with that guy!

Poopie wanted to show off his best "Football neck" pose.

(Pops and Nana Lander are going to love this one) :) lol

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

What good looking husband you have there! And the boys look so cute in their daddy's tee!! What a fun day!

My name is Andrea said...

Too funny!!

Love your new header!

Mom/Grandma said...

Eric must have been a movie star back then!! Thats the first time that I can remember that I saw him with hair! Looks great! Those shirts look huge on miguel and Poopie!

Kaylene said...

LOL! I always LOVE to see how adopted kids look like their parents sometimes, and I REALLY think your older son looks like his Daddy in that first pic of him. These are TOO cute! Your husband is so handsome, you're one lucky and blessed Mama!

Lovely Lisa said...

I love trips down memory lane! Yaay! The boys look so darn cute in those jerseys. I especially like how Poopie's got one pant leg up, one down. Haha! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!