Friday, August 1, 2008

5 years ago today

Eric made the best move of his life and asked me to marry him. lol :) We went to an Angels game and after the game had ended the fireworks show started. As soon as the song "a Moment Like This" from Kelly Clarkson started playing, I looked over to see Eric kneeling in the isle with a ring box in his hand. We were sitting on the field level so everyone above us saw him and started cheering and clapping. They were so loud I could barely hear what he was saying. And believe me, after 8 years of waiting I wanted to hear every word! :) I have to be honest; I loved that night more than my wedding day. It was so special and beautiful. Today, when I woke up, Eric surprised me with sweetest card. When I look at how far we have come in 5 short years, I am amazed.

(Side note, I ALMOST didn't post these pics because I was so big then, but at least I don't look like that anymore. LOL)

E, I love you babe. Thank you for making me the happiest woman alive 5 years ago tonight and every night since then.
By the way, the Angels won! Go Angels!


7 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

That is SO CUTE! I wish I had pictures of the night Bradley proposed. Dang it! Well, congrats! I think you two are so cute. I can't believe it's been five years. I remember when you were newlyweds, for crying out loud. :)

The A Team said...

how sweet!! You guys are so great. let me know if we can take the kids so you can go out.

Kaylene said...

Awww! How sweet!

Shan said...

That is so awesome! Congrats Lisa! :-)

Maria said...

How sweet! Can't forget when P proposed to me cause we got married a year later from tha date. Love the Poopie story/pictures!

Reggs said...

You are so lucky to have a husband who would write such sweet things to you! Happy engagement anniversary!

Amy said...

Thats so sweet! What a great guy! I also love that he wrote in your card. DH doesn't do that for me. :(

You've definitely got a keeper!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!