Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday Weekend Wrap-Up

Today was my actual birthday. 31 years old! (30 to those who don't know me...) lol Tonight, Eric and the kids had a little birthday party for me. Eric baked a cake and it was SOOOO good! He decorated the house and took care of the kids all day so I could have a day off. :)
Funny story... I was starting to open gifts and I noticed that there was a little box. My mom's gift was in a shirt size box so I knew it wasn't from her so I asked Eric who it was from. He said he didn't know. He saw it in the pantry with the box from my mom so he wrapped it! When I started to un-wrap the gift, I noticed the address label on the box and saw my neighbor’s name! It was the packaged I picked up for her while she was on vacation!!!! LOL!!!! I called her and told her that apparently her package was intended for me according to my husband. You will be able to tell which box it was in the pics below because I am cracking up. HAHAHA
Anyway, my mom sent me some awesome jewelry and a really nice shirt. My friend Dee sent me a Christmas ornament. Yep! You read it right! My Christmas season has officially begun. Every year she gets me a Christmas ornament for my birthday. She knows my heart... lol Eric's parents sent me $20, Eric gave me a photo album and the Greatest Hits Beach Boys CD and the kids made me home made bags with coupons that I can turn in for certin things like "quiet time" and "do your laundry." lol Poopie made me a card. Thanks family! Thanks to everyone who sent me e-cards, e-mails, birthday cards, called, or posted birthday wishes. I felt so loved this year by everyone. I had a wonderful birthday this year! FYI... I will be 30 for at least the next 4 birthdays. :)


Click the arrow in the bottom left side of the box below to hear Poopie sing Happy Birthday. :)

10 comments:

caryn said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Lovely Lisa said...

Oh, my goodness. Could Poopie get ANY cuter with his singing? I am grinning ear to ear. Love it. I can't believe you got three cakes! You are so lucky. Your presents sound like so much fun. Yaay, birthdays!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late. I dont check blogs over the weekend! But I hope...no I know you had a great birthday!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday once again. Looks and sounds like it was just awesome. Like the name of the restaurant you went to, LOL!

The A Team said...

looks like you had a great '30th' birthday, lisa!! poopie's just the cutest...i loved my hugs yesterday!! he totally made my day.

Lynnette said...

Look at you beautiful girl! Happy Birthday! And your poopy is the cutest!

Just Lisa said...

It looks like you had a fantastic birthday! And that cake looks delicious!

dana said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! It looks like y'all had a blast!! Your littles are adorable!!!!

Mom/Grandma said...

Lisa u look so beautiful! Glad u liked the presents I sent. Now I'm getting Miguel's ready to mail.
Poopie is quite the singer! As always, Eric did a great job!! yeah Eric!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... I remember when my kids would make me cards and coupons. God I miss that. My little boy just turned 20 on Saturday. :( I must be getting old.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!