Sunday, August 24, 2008

Miguel Got Baptized!

We are so proud of him. He was smiling the entire time from ear to ear. He received a wonderful custom towel from Sister Ciminski which we will treasure forever. I am sooo happy that my family gets to experience these kinds of blessings. We have come such a long way. Below: I braided Andi's hair for the special day. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!


Below: Any fellow "Simpson's" fans will understand that we copied Ned Flanders' door sign... :)


Poopie fell asleep on the way so he missed the first half. He did get to see the baptism and now he keeps saying that he wants to get bath-tized and meet the Holy Ghost lol :)

6 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Oh Lisa, what a special day. I wish we would have been there! I love you guys!

Lynnette said...

Congratulations Miguel!

Mom/Grandma said...

Way to go Miguel! Love you!!!

Mandy said...

Hi Lisa,
Remember me?? (from the adoption board!) Congratulations to Miguel for choosing to be baptized! That is awesome!! My girls tuen 4 next month and I just realized that they are half way there. YIKES!! I LOVED the sign on your front door, by the way! It made me laugh!!

Kaylene said...

Wait, did poopie miss the baptism? Congrats Miguel!!! What a big step!

Lovely Lisa said...

LOL about Poopie and the Holy Ghost. Everyone looks so nice. CONGRATULATIONS, MIGUEL!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!