Saturday, August 30, 2008

He makes his own fun because Mommy is boring...

Since Andi and Miguel are back in school, I am Poopie's only playmate and I am no fun. :) I was on the computer and Poopie was playing in the living room. (Our computer is in the kitchen so I am able to watch him.) He was playing and having fun right next to me but since I was typing away, I didn't realize how much fun. :) When I looked over, I saw couch cushions off the couch, my sandals on the floor and my vacuum tipped over. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he made a mountain so he could climb. Once he climbed up in about two steps, I said, "now what are you going to do?" He said, "Now I made a slide!" :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't say he doesn't have an imagination!

Lovely Lisa said...

Hey, at least he can entertain himself when necessary. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!