Friday, August 8, 2008

Bowling Birthday Party!

Tonight, my friend Girl (aka: Liz) threw me an awesome girls - only bowling birthday party. It was soooo cool! Haley, Brianne, Kristin, & Liz were so much fun. Across the bowling alley, (out of sight, lol) Liz’s husband, Kristin's husband & kids and Eric & the kids were also bowling. They were only allowed to join us for cake. lol Thank you girls for such a fun birthday party!
Girl, thank you for the super yummy cake!

Thanks again for the fun time girls!!!
You made it a great birthday party!

10 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy Birthday again! That sounds like so much fun. BTW, you are looking thinner and thinner every day, girl. Woot! :)

Reggs said...

you look great! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I was bummed I couldn't come, but it looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday!

Haley said...

Thank you so much for inviting me! I had a total blast! Hope you have a great b-day weekend.

you've had a birthday shout hoo-ray
we want to sing to you today
one year older and wiser too
happy birthday...
TO YOU!

Amanda said...

I would have been there except I am not giving bottles yet and not ready to leave Liam for long periods yet! Looks like a blast:) I have not been bowling in more than 11 years at least.....and that cake looks so YUMMY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!

Amanda said...

BTW--I think you look awesome in your b-day pic's!

The A Team said...

i'm sorry i couldn't make it!! it looks like you gals all had a blast!!

Just Lisa said...

Happy early birthday! You look gorgeous!

Celeste Pacatte-Hoffman said...

Lisa, I have that SAME top in orange and green! I love it and it looks amazing on you!!!!

Gary Church said...

I love bowling ... sad that I missed it ... but I was enjoying MUCH cooler weather in UT. Happy Birthday!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!