Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clap for me Mommy!

This is what Poopie told me this morning when he went poo-poo in his potty. When I was a teen, I could have never imagined that one of my largest sources of happiness as an adult would be cleaning poop out of a training potty. :) I was so proud this morning. He said, "I am ready to do poop in my potty Mommy!" Naturally, I grabbed his hand and ran for the bathroom and he went without any problem. As a matter o fact, he kept trying to push out more so the music would go off on his potty. lol Sorry for the TMI... But I am sooo happy about this poop. Then, I was about to wipe him when he asked me to clap for him. How dare I forget! Anyway, I added a couple more pics of Poopie to this post to honor him for his big moment today... lol :)

Below: Clifford the Big Red Dog :)

Below: Poopie & Daddy

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Yay for Poopie! I'm still waiting to hear those coveted words from Ben... it will definitely be something to celebrate. Such cute pics!

Lovely Lisa said...

Someday he's gonna hate you for taking pictures of him on the toilet. Meanwhile, I think you have every reason to celebrate. :)

Brooke said...

Ha! LOVE the pictures. Funny how excited mom's can get over poop!

The A Team said...

we're doing that here too. noah has to call all his grandparents and tell them all about his poop. it's great!

Mandy said...

YEAH!! There is nothing better than a potty trained kid!! (well, actually, there are a lot of things better, but at the time, it seems to be the best thing in the world!!)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!