Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our new park

I LOVE our neighborhood. We have a new city park just two small blocks from our front door. It was built RIGHT next to the kids school. Today, I walked down to the school to pick up Miguel (Andi has tutoring on Thursdays') and we went to he new park while we were waiting for her. Because the park is so close, she was able to walk over to us when she was finished. The park has just opened so the grass is still growing, etc. But we love it.
Below: the park is on the left, and the cars on the right are the parking lot of the school.
Below: you can't see it in the pic, but the community pool is just to the left of the park.


5 comments:

Haley said...

that park is totally awesome. we were there on monday. we should meet there a few times a week after school. the weather is marvelous!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Wow, that is nice! Our community would flip if we ever had anything that nice!

Michele said...

Very nice! Great park!

Lovely Lisa said...

That looks like such a nice park! It's great that you have the weather to enjoy it, too.

Mom/Grandma said...

I LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!I think I should move in right next to you.....ha ha..Don't panic!! Just kidding! Looks like I'll have fun when I visit

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!