Friday, October 31, 2008

Poopie voted early!

Below is a video I took when we were ready to leave. He insisted on wearing his costume because today is Halloween. (I tried to get him to take it off for his nap and he said he didn't want too because then he will miss Halloween!) lol

Here we are in line. I look like I weigh 600 pounds because of this shirt, but I don't care. It was a historical moment for us. :)

Once we were inside, Poopie said, (really loud) "Hey Mommy! I am voting for Barack Obama!" Everyone started laughing and saying he was campaigning in the polling area. haha He touched the screen casting his first vote ever in what will probably be the most important election of his lifetime. I am a proud mommy today.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's too cute that he said he would miss Halloween if he took his costume off!!!!

Anonymous said...

Christion was able to vote for John Kerry 4 years ago, but he missed voting this year since now he's a big old 3rd grader. He made sure to tell me to vote for Barack Obama three times Friday morning (I just voted on Halloween). I made sure to keep my promise! :-)

Lovely Lisa said...

He's so darn cute. Good job voting early! I will be one of those unfortunate suckers in line tomorrow.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!