Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Fun - Warning! Lots of pics! :)

This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch and Mr. Nick's annual neighborhood pumpkin carving party. Eric and I were both sick this weekend, but it was fun to see the kids having a good time... The "Free Queen" has struck again. Last year, we went to the pumpkin patch in Celina, but it is $7 per person to get in. We were NOT about to pay that this year so I went on-line to search for another pumpkin patch. I found one in Frisco off of Main street on the left side about a block past the Dallas tollway. It had hay rides, games, a bounce house, a hay maze and it was all FREE! All you pay is is the cost of any pumpkin you chose to buy. I highly recommend this pumpkin patch. Everyone there was sooo nice and the kids had such a good time. Did I mention that it was FREE? :) lol


In the video below, you can hear the hayride driver honking. When he honked, we were supposed to yell out... "PUMPKIN!" The kids had so much fun.


Below: We liked the hayride so much, we went on again before we left...

Below: The pumpkin carving party...
Above: Poopie's pumpkin has paint on it because we had the kids carve the free pumpkins they painted at the Prosper Art Fair. There's that word again... FREE! lol



5 comments:

Maria said...

I love that word "free" too! We only paid to go through the corn maze. We didn't do the "pay to ride" hay ride. Last year it was free because it took you out to the corn maze and pumpkin patch. May have to go back there again, besides that maze was waaaaaay better than the one we did this year. Or maybe ditch the kid and do a haunted maze!

Looks like y'all had a good time!

Mom/Grandma said...

Love your neighborhood!! Love FREE!.. I had to pay for Elena to go to the pumpkin patch that was not near as nice as the one you went to!!!Good Job Lisa!!! Now I have to get back to my Halloween decorating......

Shannon said...

That looks like a great pumpkin patch and a lot of fun! I sure wish we lived in your neighborhood between all the parks and activities. You guys found the right spot for your family.

Lovely Lisa said...

Free = AWESOME! :) I love all the fun things y'all do!!

Anonymous said...

It's very funny.
here we don't have pumpin party, it's very sad, when I see your photos I would like to go to a pumkin party !!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!