Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Girl update & more pics

Angelina is the same. She did have to get an IV to help keep her hydrated since it is difficult for her to eat. My poor little baby. She is still struggling. Angelina has had two blessings and we know she will get better. I am overwhelmed by the amount of friends and neighbors who have helped us out. Thank you all so much for stepping in. Eric is the one who has been spending the night at the hospital with the baby. I miss her so much, but our other three kids are also very sick and I need to help them. We might switch off tomorrow. Tonight, Baby Girl was very restless and having a hard time so I sang her favorite song (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) and she finally went to sleep. I will continue to keep everyone updated. Thanks so much for the prayers!

6 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

I don't like to see her that way!!!
Wouldn't it be easier for her to breathe with the pacifier out????

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Oh my goodness, I hadn't checked in all weekend. Wow, RSV, I'm glad she has such good parents to have recognized she was sick and took her in! Thinking of your little girl and praying she gets better. Hugs!

Amanda said...

This is just so sad. What a trial to have all your kids needing you so much at once. I am praying for you.

Coleen and Gordon said...

Prayers are with you! Hard to see her like that.

catharooni said...

good freaking heaven! can't you catch a break, my friend!?! how frustrating to have had them say no it wasn't and then yes it was. good for you for catching it asap. she is so blessed to have a wise and loving momma and daddy!!

prayers remain with you all ...

Michele said...

The good news is at least she isn't getting worse. I will keep you all in my prayers. Hope she gets well soon and so do the other kids.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!