Monday, February 23, 2009

more hospital pics & update

Angelina is still the same, but not worse which is a good thing. She is eating, but not a ton because eating makes her more congested so she stops. Her face is so pale. Not the pink little baby we brought home. Today she opened her eyes for me for about 10 minutes so I was very happy about that. We LOVE the Children's Hospital in Plano. They are soooo nice and you can tell they love what they do. I am still VERY angry that Centennial sent us home from the ER twice in two days saying she only had a cold and of course it was much worse than that. I am glad we decided to bring her to Children's ER. That probably made all the difference. Since Baby girl is so new, she is too young for the breathing treatments so all they can do now is deep and neo suctioning. I have to step out of the room for that part. Eric and I are trading off but he is the one who stays over night. I am soooo grateful to have him as my husband. He is a rock during any crisis and I am always a wreak so I lean on him. People from church have been bringing dinner and I continue to be amazed at the selflessness of some people. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Sorry if this sounds sappy, but if you know anyone who would be willing to pray for her, please pass this along to them. Thank you so much!

9 comments:

Juli said...

I feel so bad for her! I'll pray for her fast recovery.

Jodi said...

Lisa, I am definitely praying for her! I wish there were something I could do...(((hugs)))

Jenn said...

Poor sweet baby. She looks so beautiful, even in the hospital, though. Prayers sent for you ALL, and I hope this is over quickly!

Mandy said...

Well, I guess it's good that she's not worse. It makes me so sad to see her with those tubes . . . I am praying too! I'm with Jodi, I wish there was something I could do!!

Eliza said...

I keep following along, thank you for the updates! I am still praying for her and I hope she get's better soon!

Lovely Lisa said...

Kaleb looks like he's feeling better, anyway. Hope Angelina will be soon, too! Poor sweet thing.

Amanda said...

She looks so sad with "sick eyes" as I call them. I can always tell when my kids are REALLY sick by their eyes. I will continue to pray for her to improve and recover quickly.

Shannon said...

We're still praying. Any idea when she gets to come home yet?

catharooni said...

i truly thank god that you are a parent who made sure your wee one got the help she needed! and i am grateful for the spirit that kept speaking to you ...

i, and many who also have yet to meet you are praying for you all - and especially baby girl. be well, hill family!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!