Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grandma and Elena went back to Cali today

I had to make dinner tonight... :( I will have to start doing my own laundry again... :( LOL

I took some pics of the kids playing in the back yard last night. At first glance they look fine, but then I zoomed in for another pic and you can see Elena and Kaleb fighting for the ball.
(Basically all they did for 7 days) :) lolBelow: taken around 7:30am this morning before they left.
Below: Sure... NOW you are going to miss each other...

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Well, you know how boys are... picking on a girls is a sign of love. :)

Your mama looks cute with all the kids.

Shannon said...

Oh...look at those faces! I know how hard it is to say goodbye. Hopefully they will make it out again soon for another visit.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!