Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Mailman

Poopie wanted to hand out some invitations to his upcoming birthday party so we bought one pack and handed out a few in our neighborhood. He was sooooo cute! As soon as someone would open the door he said, "Please come to my birf-day party!" :) My little baby is so grown up! He was greeted with a hug by his best buddy Aaron. They are so cute together. Poopie was so excited to go to bed tonight because when he wakes up he will be three. Tonight my big boy was "reading books" waiting for me to put him to bed and Miguel did something to make him laugh. I love that smile. :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

He is getting SOOOOO big!! :) Have fun at his birthday party!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Ha! I love it. Good luck with the party.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!