Friday, February 27, 2009

A little step back, but still doing good! (new pics from hospital room)


Today, Baby Girl had to go back on her oxygen and did need a few deep suctions but she is staying awake longer and still looks pink and healthy. She was VERY alert and as always, was fascinated by her Daddy. Looks like the "Daddy's little princess" thing has already started. :) It seems as though she knows our voices and she definitely scopes out Eric if she hears him talking. Today we brought the kids in for a visit (not close to her) and she looked right past them to look at her Daddy. lol I took pics of the room so you can see where Eric has been spending the night. :) We love her so much and we are soooo happy to be her parents.
Above: a pic from the door Below: a pic from across the sink area
Below: bathroom Below: our view from her room. What you can't see is a little river that goes around the hospital and a small pond outside of her room with a small waterfall.Below: a pic from the couch looking at the door and sink area. These rooms also have Internet access which is why you see Eric's work laptop in the pic above.

Below: a wardrobe change was needed after a small throw-up session. :)

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Well I am glad that she is still heading in the right direction overall! :) I agree, she is still looking better! Ya, I can tell she already has daddy right where she wants him! :)

Lovely Lisa said...

She definitely looks better! Eric is so sweet with her.

Amanda said...

Glad to hear she is still making progress in the right direction. Hopefully she will be home soon and in your arms.

caryn said...

I am sad to hear she is in the hospital again, but she looks so healthy...I love her little legs. I hope she gets better soon so she can be at home with her family.

Maria said...

Continued prayers for her. Her hospital room looks like all of the ones Eric has been in. Hope she comes home soon.

Mom/Grandma said...

-*Looks like Eric has been vacationing!! ha ha! Nice and quiet in there I'll bet! I was thinking of coming back to do that night shift for him so I could get some quiet!!! Ha Ha!
She is such a big girl now...What a view she has. I've never seen a hospital room like that! Do they take old people??? Ha Ha
Glad she is on the road to recovery and will be home soon!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

That is great that the rooms are very accomadating for the parents. I don't think we have anything even close to that around here. Glad Angelina is getting her color back, I hope she gets to come home soon.

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Oh, and you have been nominated for the Sisterhood Award on my blog!

catharooni said...

she really does look alert and GOOD! ... the princess thing? it never goes away ... but you have two princes, too, so it all balances out, right??

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!