Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Bestest Big Brother

This is what Kaleb calls himself. He asks ,me about 100 times a day if he can be a good big brother and "help" me with the baby. I let him to all the awesome big brother chores like throwing away diapers, handing me the wipes, picking up trash, cleaning his "big brother room"... lol Yesterday he caught on and said he wants to do REAL big brother stuff. lol So, I let him help me "feed" the baby for a few minutes. He took his job very seriously and tried to perfect his feeding technique and once he did he said, "Mommy! Take a picture of this!" lol So, here's that pic and a few more...

8 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

It doesn't take much to excite him!!! ha ha very cute

Anonymous said...

Big brothers are so much fun!

Lynnette said...

How sweet!! Does he get to hold her?

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Nope. Not until RSV season is over... lol

Amanda said...

Big Brothers are the best!

Michele said...

Awwwww, what a sweet big brother!

Lovely Lisa said...

What a good helper!

Maria said...

Those pictures are so sweet!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!