Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He will tell you he is NOT my baby ANYMORE!

He is a "Big Brother" and I had better not call him my baby. :) I LOVE this face soooo much. I am a Queen sicko because I would want him to live with us for the rest of my life and I would give him everything I have. I would also like to share a room with him even if he is 21. lol BUT... He likes having his own room and a bog boy bed, so I guess I will have to move past that wish. He told me yesterday that he will beat up anyone who hurts his baby sister and so will Daddy... and so will brother... and me and Sissy (Andi) can cheer for him. lol Ok. I will.




Aren't those the cutest eyes and the most adorable hair you have ever seen? :)

On another note... our bouncy is still going strong three years later!

6 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Hey!! Where are the new pacifiers I got for baby Angie??? I see she still has the blue hospital one....
No doubt that Kaleb is adorable, but aren't you a little obcessed Mom???? lol I guess you can't resist....

chelle1113 said...

Eli has the wild hair going on right now too...but I will NOT cut it yet. My little boy melts my heart too, no matter how naughty he is!! It's a little boy/mommy thing I think=)

Elle Bee said...

Love the picks from 3 years ago to now! Little sis is beautiful and I love her name.

Chrystalee said...

She's beautiful!! Sorry I missed the shower. Taking care of sickies at home. Didn't think anyone would want me bringing germs over. : )

Shannon said...

That is so cute that he is so protective of his little sister. I sure hope he doesn't beat anyone up, but how adorable that he wants to protect her. He's going to be a wonderful big bro!

Mandy said...

He is a cutie! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!