Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Remember this?

This picture was taken ONE MONTH AGO today. Time is going by soooo fast! I can't believe that last month on this day I got the call from our birth mom saying that the baby was just born. Two hours later we saw her for the first time through the nursery glass. I expected a hard transition from three kids to four, but Angelina has fit sooo perfectly into our family and we have not felt any difficulty at all. The hard part was having her in the hospital for RSV and now staying indoors all the time instead of showing her off to the world. :) lol I am tired, but a deliriously happy kind of tired. The kids are great and Eric is a perfect Dad. Happy One Month Birthday Baby Girl! We love you so much!

9 comments:

Lynnette said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday sweetie!

Huayruro said...

Happy 1 month Birthday
Feliz Cumplemes :-)

Gary Church said...

Just played catch-up ...

You are the picture queen! I'm so glad that she is home and healthy!! xoxo.

catharooni said...

i continue to express gratitude that you have your angel!! and no, you didn't miss my b-day - i am just doing a "week of top tens" and the second day was about birthdays ... my bday isn't until the summer!

i look forward to you being able to be out in the world again ...

catharooni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reggs said...

WOW, a month already?? Where has the time gone.
Is it just me, or has she just gotten CUTER everyday?

Mom/Grandma said...

wow! i can't believe it has been a month...She looks like my Mother!!! How is that possible????
I swear, the pics I have seen of your Grammie look just like Angelina!!!

Elle Bee said...

Happy 1st month birthday!

Celeste Pacatte-Hoffman said...

I can't believe it's been a month!!!!!! She is such a doll!!!!!!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!