Friday, March 6, 2009

Boxing Baby Girl!

Last night at 12 MIDNIGHT Baby Girl was wide awake so I decided to see how she would react to playing on Poopie's old jungle play mat. I was shocked at her response... SHE had a BALL and immediately started "boxing" with the hanging toy! lol
Put em' up!Take this!And that!Ready for round two?

You talkin' to me?

Let me show you my "persuader punch"...

Mommy - I won!

That was a work-out and now I am tired....

Please give me my bottle. Let me hold it by myself for a minute before you pick me up to feed me.

I am a big girl now!

10 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Wait till Grandpa Greg sees that!! How precious!!! I want to play with her!!! Guess I better hurray and get back there.....

oklaln86 said...

Wow Lisa! She's amazing and growing up so fast :)

Michele said...

Too cute!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! I can't believe she is gonna be a month old next week! Boy is the time flying by.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!!

Eliza said...

She is so cute!!! Every time I look at her pics I think that she is one of the most adorable babies I have EVER seen!!!!
I can't believe she is already playing and she is not even a month old!

Mandy said...

I agree, she is getting so big!! She seems older that 3 weeks! Such cute pictures! :)

Lovely Lisa said...

That is adorable. :)

Jenn said...

How cute!! We have that exact same toy (that is hanging), but never had that particular "gym" thing, so I don't know why/how, LOL!

Shobe said...

Wow! I can't believe she already can focus on a toy let alone box at it! She is a baby genius!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!